135 Field Service Engineer, Diagnostic Imaging CA
Field Service Engineer
Job ID: 135 FSE CA
Location: San Francisco, CA (Regional Position)
The successful field service engineer candidate in this position will meet a wide variety of service related support functions and be responsible for meeting the on-going service repair needs of Diagnostic Imaging equipment, including repair, maintenance, and installation. Other responsibilities include training and support of regional staff and less experienced personnel, as well as, other related duties that may be assigned from time to time. Your primary focus will be to provide quality, efficient service to customers and to support the other Service, Technical Support, and Sales & Marketing goals.
Primary Responsibilities :
• Perform radiation and electrical safety measurements on imaging and associated equipment to insure that equipment performs to accepted standards
• Perform preventive maintenance inspections of equipment to manufacturer's specifications and regulatory requirements.
• Perform acceptance checks of new equipment to insure that equipment meets customer specifications, requirements and performance.
• Conduct in-service training at customer site and provide technical service training to customers, service and technical support personnel.
• Perform Functional Inspections and maintain customer service logs and internal service records
• Maintain accurate documentation and reporting of all repairs and product failures and, when applicable, provide design change and improvement recommendations.
• Repair instruments returned to the Service Center and manage repair parts cycle times
• Participate in sales opportunities such as contract renewals and assist with promoting and implementing revenue programs
• Utilize the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues and conduct root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving
Required Education :
• AA or higher in Electrical Engineering, Field Service Engineering or Technology (or certification + 5 years OJT with a major diagnostic imaging company)
• Certification or eligibility of certification by AAMI, ICC or USCC - CRES (Preferred, not required)
Required Experience :
• 3 years experience in service repair of Diagnostic Imaging equipment
• 3 years of field exposure with related instrument repair or the equivalent experience.
• Experience installing and performing on-site repairs
• Knowledge of electronics
• Strong Organizational and Customer relationships
• Computer skills (including Microsoft Office)
You can email resumes to Admin@LegacyMedSearch.com
ABOUT Legacy MedSearch:
Retained Recruiting Firm specializing in the Emerging Medical Technology. Our firm is hired by medical device and imaging manufacturers to find senior-level executives in specialized fields such as surgery, diagnostic & therapeutic imaging & radiology, including CT, MR, PET, DR/CR, Ultrasound, HIFU, Fluoroscopy, PACS, Mammography, MIS & LIS procedures. We work with manufacturers of a variety of implants & technologies: IMD, AIMD and Class I, Class II and Class III devices with special emphasis on orthopedics, Navigation (IGS, CAS, DBS, Surgical Robotics, NeuroScience), neurosurgery, radiology, neuroscience, cardiology and cardiovascular and other emerging medical technology (VC, PMA, 510(k) & IDE device classes).
Our office recruits: Product Managers, Engineers (Product Development, Design, Manufacturing, Electrical and Software engineers), Marketing and Sales Executives, Operations, Quality, Regulatory, Research Professionals.
In the past 18 months, we have placed 48 professionals in start-up, emerging & leading medical companies. For additional information, please visit our website at www.LegacyMedSearch.com
Emerging Medical - Technology Recruitment
Click HERE to view 100+ positions in Emerging Medical Technology
Click HERE to join our Monthly Newsletter "Emerging Medical Technology Careers"
• MEDICAL DEVICE (510K, IDE, PMA, VC, Incubator stage)
• IMAGING (CT, MR, PET, Ultrasound, HIFU, PACS, Mammo, Molecular, CR, DR)
• NAVIGATION (IGS, CAS, DBS, IGRT, RF, Robotics, Neuroscience)
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|141 Design Engineer - Diagnostic Medical Devices||Medical Device Jobs||Job Board / Search for Open Positions||0||06-16-2008 02:49 AM|
|Field Service Engineer, Diagnostic Imaging TX||LegacyMedSearch||Job Board / Search for Open Positions||0||05-21-2008 02:51 PM|
|Field Service Engineer, Diagnostic Imaging (Seattle, WA)||LegacyMedSearch||Job Board / Search for Open Positions||0||05-21-2008 02:45 PM|
|Imaging Diagnostic Systems To Present Laser Breast Imaging Clinical Results||LegacyMedSearch||Imaging Visualization & Navigation||0||11-21-2007 10:10 AM|
|Imaging Diagnostic Systems' CT Laser Breast Imaging Scanner||Medical News||Emerging Surgical & Medical Technology||0||11-18-2007 11:57 PM|